The pandemic motivated me to upgrade to my MAME machines.
- Ultimarc Ultrastik
- GoldLeaf Pushbuttons
- Kinter K3118 Texas Instruments Stereo Amplifier
- Rockford Fosgate PLC-U Volume Pot
- Logitech K400 Keyboard and Touchpad
- Shuttle DH610S Small Form Factor PC + i3-12100 Intel CPU
- NOS Dell UltraSharp 2007FP 20" Monitor (1600x1200 4:3 Aspect Ratio)
- TAP Plastic Smoked Monitor Plexiglass, 1/4" thick
- Thanks to a modified version of MameWah front end, I upgraded to MAME v.220 (from v.120)
These MAME machines used newly built arcade cabinets purchased from MikesArcade.com. The cabinet design references the Galaga Midway cabinet, uses all the standard Midway cabinet parts but is shorter.
Pictures of my first MAME machines (built in 2007) can be seen at the bottom of the Video Games gallery.